Friday, January 29, 2010

Love Monkeys...

Most of you have seen the "Love Monkey" on cards used by my DT for the challenge and cards they have made....Well they are here...

You rock Monkey












Love Pirate











Lounge Monkey









Lil' Devil Monkey













Juggle Monkey











Heart Tail Monkey
Hang in there Monkey







They are available here...
www.doodledragonstudios.com

As well as all of last years Digi's and Freebies in sets (minus those that were retired...)
www.doodledragonstudios.com

I have had such a huge wave of emails from people asking for older images that they see on peoples cards going thru their blogs that I have bundled them up and they are available now, there are some designs missing, ones that were retired and made into stamps at High Hopes Stamps, and a few that haven't made it into rubber yet, but will soon here in the future...

I am half way done with the bundles, so keep your eye out for the rest here in a bit...
Dustin

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Those monkeys are so cute. What fun cards they will make.

craftymamma said...

oooohhhhh i love the monkeys!! can't wait to print some off later and color them up:)
thanks so so much dustin!

Gramma said...

Love the "Love Monkeys!" and I would love to at least see all of your previous images... I'm like a Dustin Pike image junkie and I can't get enough! lol

whatever4 said...

Loving the monkeys. I just love your work. Thanks for shareing.

Marie Bingaman said...

A-dorable monkeys!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Hi Dustin,

This is my first time visiting your fab blog and I'm now a follower. I luv all your creations! I wish I could draw like you. You are very talented. TFS!

xoxo,
Lori