Monday, January 18, 2010

On going Challenge...this n that

Good snowy Monday/Holiday morning to all...

I have uploaded the images that I was randomly giving away for the challenge to my site...They are now available for purchase just in case you didn't get the one you wanted...

www.doodledragonstudios.com

And we are now up to 33 entries on the Challenge which ends this Saturday (Jan 22nd) at midnight MST..So there's still time for those wanting to get in on the action...

Challenge blog is here... DoodleDragonStudio Challenge Blog There is a Mr. Linky on the bottom of that post to add your submission.

I have a blinkie, (well it doesn't actual blink) but it's a challenge blog graphic if anyone would like it. Be sure and link it to: http://doodledragonstudio.blogspot.com if you are going to use it on your blog. In the future there will be random goodies given away for those that do choose to display my blog info on their blogs and help spread the DoodleDragon Studio goodness around....So you never know...













The kids are off today and tomorrow so I will have my hands full for the next 2 days, checking emails when I can if anyone needs me...I do have one question...Is there a need for Mardi Gras graphics??? perhaps a dragon in Mardi Gras clothing/mask etc...

Dustin

9 comments:

Sam said...

I couldn't tell you on the Mardi gras question sorry Dustin as I'm in England but I have put your unblinkie blinkie on my sidebar.
Have fun
Sam x

Jessie said...

I love the idea of a Mardi Gras image!

*Alison* said...

oh me too.. I love the idea.. since my hubby is from Louisiana.. We just went there and WOW is Mardi Gras a religion there.. :) I would love to see a cute dragon with a mask.. and maybe if you get really adventurous a frog or a little monster too..
Oh thanks again for the amazing blog hop..and congrats on your new adventure..
:)

Michelle H in IL said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a Mardi Gras image!!! I'm from Louisiana and love all things Louisiana (fleur de lis, Mardi Gras, crawfish, etc...)! I think the dragon with mask would look awesome next to a Bourbon Street sign post... A dragon might also enjoy eating a King Cake! :) I'll love whatever you draw!

Sharon said...

Yes please to a Mardi gras dragon would love one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]).

luvmy2k9z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

I'm not sure I've EVER seen a Mardi Gras image - go for it! =D

luvmy2k9z said...

Mardi Gras is awesome! I have put your challenge image on my blog and will be also uploading my card soon. I am looking forward to seeing all the images that you have released on rubber as well as I have been watching those previews coming out this week. You can find my blog here.