Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DoodleDragon Crew Introduction - Day 1

I would like to start off by saying that I have some INCREDIBLE things in store for you this year.  I already have the NEW store (still a work in progress), and I am looking forward to sharing with you many new images.  You will continue to see great things from my fabulous DoodleDragon Crew.  I am moving the challenge blog over here to my blog so we all can join in on the fun in one location.  I think it is about time we get underway with introducing you to my wild, wacky and talented Crew.  So, this week I will be showing off my design team.

Let us start by introducing Lelia.  Here is her introduction...

Hi all!  I'm Lelia, a 33 year old Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos, a 2 year old Brussels Griffon and married to Kenton, the most supportive & loving hubby in the land.  We reside in the Sunflower State...more well known as the home of Dorothy and Toto from The Wizard of Oz!  I have always been pretty crafty, but I started scrapbooking 10 years ago when my beautiful daughter, Ariel, was born.  In the last couple of years I discovered stamping and I have found my love for card making.  I have started coloring both with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils...not nearly as well as some others, but not too shabby for being self taught.  When I have enough time I like to make paper piecing and tear bears as well.  I love to create!  I am a HUGE Dustin Pike fan.  Here are a few of my favorite cards!



You can find Lelia's blog HERE.

Stay tuned for more of my fabulous Crew in the days to follow.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

A Dustin Fan here also! You cards a sooooo cute.!

Gramma said...

Great cards Leila... what's not to love about Dustin???

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your cards Leila. It's nice to get to know more about the Design team members.

Lelia Pierce said...

:O)

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Beautiful choices Lelia! I love all that pink...no matter what some other DT members would say!!!LOL
Hugs,
Charlotte

Jennifer Dove said...

ha ha ha...very funny!!