Monday, February 21, 2011

DoodleDragon Crew Introduction - Day 6

I am working on the gallery over on my website.  I will be posting some of the Doodledragon Crew's wonderful artwork for inspiration, as well as the challenge winners images.  This should give you some great eye candy all in one location.  Keep a look out for this going live.

Here is another one of my wild and looney Doodledragon Crew members.  You never know what to expect from her.  Introducing Jennifer Dove.



My name is Jennifer Dove.   I am a 40 year old SAHM, currently teaching Copic classes at LSS.  I am a heavy equipment operator by trade and an artist by nature.  I am married and have 2 teen boys.  I lived in frigid Alaska for 12 years and now reside in sunny Arizona (I must be nuts...it is HOT here!).  I have been working with all kind of art mediums for as long as I can remember.  Once I started using Copic markers I was hooked.  Most of my images will be colored with these markers.  I am a layers and embellishment kinda gal and you won't find me using too much pink.  I am hooked on Dustin's fun, wild and wacky, and whimsical images and am very honored to be on his Design Team.   I am the outspoken, rugged, wild and crazy trouble maker of the group.  You can see my blog HERE for coloring fun and inspiration using DoodleDragon images.  I look forward to seeing all your amazing creations that you have created using DoodleDragon Studios designs.  I am honored to be apart of the "Crew".

Here are a few of my favorites (it was hard to decide).




3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing. I just love these cards.

Gramma said...

Awesome... nice to meet you Jennifer...

Looking forward to seeing my work in your gallery Dustin :-)

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Jenn, you're so incredibly talented with your creations. Here's hoping one day mine will be as good as yours :) Thanks for so much inspiration girl!
Hugs,
Charlotte