Sunday, May 08, 2011

Challenge - Dudley and His Power Wheels

This one is going to be fun, fun, fun!  All you need to do is create something using this free Dudley and his Power Wheel image.  You can get the image HERE.  Come play.  Be creative.  Go simple or go crazy!  Are YOU up to the challenge?  Rules below.

Here is inspiration from my Doodledragon Crew.









Playground Rules:
  1. Using Dudley and his power wheel image to create a card or project.
  2. Directly link the actual card/project using InLinkz (below).
  3. You may only submit one project per challenge.
  4. Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit (Pike Points).  Use "Dudley Drives" in the subject line.
  5. Challenge open until May 15th and winners will be announced by May 18th.
  6. Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on.  Any reference to my blog or links to my blog at ANY time are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges and winners!

Fine Print
...play along get 10 points, that's 50 cents just for playing along, win the random pick and get 20 points that's $1.00, and the Doodledragon Crew's "pike's pick" choice gets 30 points, thats $1.50.  Of course seeing as I am the boss around here, these rules are subject to change as I see fit, in order to make things run more smoothly.


6 comments:

♥...Mo...♥ said...

I love your cards
All are amazing

http://scrapmo.blogspot.com/

Dorcas said...

Only recently discovered your work, Dustin. Jane (box of colours) has done some awesome cards featuring your adorable dragon and today I had to come find you. I got engrossed in looking at your posts and all your freebies, (my, you're genernous!) and about an hour later here I am. lol
Thanks for everything. I hope to make a few dragon cards myself now!
keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kimberly said...

Hey Hey, i've made a card using this image on Sat. so i guess i can't submit it but i wanted to show you anyway...http://canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/nsd-2.html
Hope you have a look...

Spyder said...

I've grabbed your dragon and am off to do a bit of colouring
(lyn)

Spyder said...

ohooo sorry I'm so late, but it's tomorrow here already so I guess I'm just about ok!
(Lyn)